ANNOYED ALL THE TIME

DOCUMENTING ANNOYING THINGS ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Monday, October 23, 2006

I really don't care

Ok, so I'm in line at the post office and this lady behind me kept trying to start a conversation with me. Dammit Lady does my body language not tell you that I could giving a flying HOOT about what you're blabbing about.

Her: He is so cute
Me: Thank you
Her: What's his name
Me: Oh my goodness, this line is so long, I really have to get out of here

What the EFF did she not get about me ignoring her.

Give me a break.

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 24 October, 2006, Blogger Granny said…

    For me it depends on the person. I seem to attract the lunatic fringe from time to time and it drives me nuts.

    On the other hand, I've had some wonderful conversations while standing in a checkout line.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home