ANNOYED ALL THE TIME

DOCUMENTING ANNOYING THINGS ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Give me a break already


If I see ONE more kid throw a tantrum in public, I'm going to snap. It's NOT the parent's fault, it really isn't. There are days that kids just decide to act the hell up all in public. Now, if we beat the hell outta our kids, we're wrong, if we say stop it johnny, i'll tell daddy when we get home, then we're CRAZY! So, tell me what are we supposed to do when our kids decide to fall out in the store?

2 Comments:

  • At Sunday, 18 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what I used to do (some 20 odd years ago) ... take his little ass home and put him down for a nap. they just have days like that sometimes, ya know?

     
  • At Thursday, 14 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i threaten to beat them in the bathroom! i'll ask them if they want to go to the bathroom. and the always say no. cause i won't embarrass you in public like you are doing to me right now but if i have to take you to the restroom it is on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home