ANNOYED ALL THE TIME

DOCUMENTING ANNOYING THINGS ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Say What?

I am watching Maury right now. Yeah, that's my first offense. Anyways, I'm watching Maury and the topic is: I have 22 kids, I am NOT the father.

Well, needless to say, I am sitting her with my mouth wide opened. Clearly because THESE people are on here "acking a foo"

Here's some highlights:
*I am 2000th percent positive that he's my babies daddy~ Blah, Blah.
*Look at his nose, he look just like his daddy
*He's the ONLY one I had sex with

Well, LO and BEHOLD, the test shows that these men were NOT the babies father. *sigh*

Here's the question and I need some open feedback on this one.

At what point does a woman decide to have SEX with a man with more than ONE child and more than ONE baby momma? Especially ONE who doesn't take care of any of his other kids. What makes a woman THINK this same man will be there to take care of his kids if he hasn't taken care of any of the other 21 kids. Yes. 21 kids. Hell, 3 kids by 3 different women, whatever way you want to twist it. HOW??????does. this.happen? and WHY?????????

5 Comments:

  • At Thursday, 14 June, 2007, Blogger Special K ~Toni said…

    People are stupid- they put more thought into breeding their dogs, then who their babies daddy is. It's sickening! My favorites on those shows are the one who had sex with brothers! WTF???

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

     
  • At Thursday, 14 June, 2007, Blogger Michelle said…

    Some women have false beliefs and false hopes. They think things will be different WITH THEM and we all know that very rarely happens. Self esteem I would imagine plays a huge part too. It's sad, especially for the children.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

     
  • At Thursday, 14 June, 2007, Blogger Miss Snarky Pants said…

    I looovvveee me some Maury!!!

    Only ignorant folk do stuff like this!! That's all I can think of. Great blog BTW!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blogspot!!

     
  • At Tuesday, 26 June, 2007, Blogger dc_speaks said…

    great post...i did a post on this.

    i think yours is better than mine.

    loved it!!

    peace

     
  • At Friday, 20 July, 2007, Blogger Atasha said…

    You know women & men too, love to think that they can "change" so and so or "I'm the one" They will change for me.

    Whatever....I had one rule and though it may be foolish to some it's my rule. I never dated anyone with kids. I wouldn't tell the person that either until they answered. It's worked for me.

    Do you remember when Maury had meaningful serious stuff?

    shame on you for watching that mess
    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home