ANNOYED ALL THE TIME

DOCUMENTING ANNOYING THINGS ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Trying to get pregnant

what the hell does, we're trying to get pregnant mean?

just do the humpty dance and roll the dice already!

did you ever think about not telling people your personal business

until you're atleast 20 weeks?

we'll still be happy for you but, it would make the element of surprise a bit more

well.................bearable and we might just care.

Her: Ohhhh me and Larry are trying to get pregnant!

Me: *crickets*

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, 20 July, 2007, Blogger Atasha said…

    Ha! Oh my gosh I think this blog is really mine. hahahaha......

    I too feel that we should all wait until until at least the 3 month mark before making announcements. Since the danger of miscarriage decreases considerably.

    I understand you're excited but please don't tell us you're pregnant at 6 weeks.

    Wait what about....what position is best. Heck who cared about this in the past. Just do the damn thing. That is why you can't get pregnant, you're spending too much time on stupid shit.

    (well not you annoyed person but you know what I mean.) I'm done ranting

     
  • At Thursday, 26 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my thoughts exactly! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home